We run the following clinics on a regular basis:
- Antenatal Clinic Weekly on Wednesdays
- Childhood Immuniations/ Vaccination Weekly
- Travel Vaccinations Daily
- Anticoagulation Daily
- Minor Illness Clinics Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Friday morning.
- Minor Operations Tuesday and Thursday afternoon.
- Flu Clinic - telephone the surgery to book. Click the link to see if you are eligible - flu eligible
Bookings for seasonal flu vaccination are now being taken!
Influenza vaccinations will be available from the end of September. Socially distanced and COVID secure flu clinics will be running on a number of weekday afternoons and on Saturday 26th September and Saturday the 3rd October. To book an appointment please phone the surgery during the week after 10.30 am.
You are eligible for the flu vaccine now if you:
- have been shielding throughout the pandemic (your household is also eligible too)
- are over 65 years of age
- have BMI over 40
- are a registered carer or pregnant
- are Immunosuppressed (e.g undergoing chemotherapy or long term steroids)
- have a long term condition such as: COPD, heart disease, Kidney disease, Liver disease, Neurological disease such as stroke, Diabetes or those with Asthma who take a daily steroid inhaler).
- are a child aged between 2-3 on the 31st August 2020
If you are between 50-64 and do not fit into any of the above categories, you will be eligible for the flu vaccine later in the year. We are waiting for further guidance and vaccines from the government to be able to deliver this second phase in vaccinating.
To ensure everyone’s safety when attending flu clinic all patients will be temperature checked, requested to wear a face covering and to sanitise hands before entering the building. Entry into the surgery will be staggered and there will be a one way system in place.
Patients are requested NOT to arrive early and NOT to attend if they have any COVID symptoms or been in contact with anyone that has symptoms or has had a positive test.
Although we will be making arrangements for socially distanced queues inside the building, it is likely there will be queues outside too, so please be prepared for that.
Thank you for your support and patience